Everything you need to know about Playermaker's Subscription plans
- Which type of shoes can I use with my Playermaker straps?
- Which strap size should I order?
- How does the Playermaker device differ from GPS vest trackers?
- What comes inside the Playermaker kit?
- My shoe size is larger or smaller than Playermaker's two strap sizes
- Are the Playermaker sensors bulky / will they mess up my touches?
- See all 12 articles
We will guide you step-by-step on how to set up your new Playermaker device
- Playermaker sensors' battery performance, explained (Hardware Versions 1.3 & 1.4)
- What is the white button on the Playermaker sensor for?
- How do I pair my sensors to the app?
- How do I charge my sensors?
- How do I unpair my sensors from the app?
- Playermaker's light statuses, explained
- See all 11 articles
- Playermaker’s 6-hour session limit, explained
- I am interested in becoming a Playermaker Ambassador
- Can I export my session data in the form of an excel / API / PDF report?
- How can multiple players use the same Playermaker device?
- How to use multiple Playermaker devices with the same account
- How can multiple mobile phones use the same Playermaker account?
- See all 7 articles
Everything you need to know about Playermaker's statistical outputs
Playermaker Statistical Outputs
- Playermaker stats glossary, explained
- Which statistics are relevant for match and training sessions?
- How Playermaker's algorithm calculates match and training participation times differently, in-depth explanation
- How does Playermaker's algorithm calculate a match session?
- How can goalkeepers benefit from using Playermaker technology?
- What are Playermaker's two activity types?
- See all 9 articles
Sign Up and Pairing
- The app isn't finding my sensor(s) / my sensors won't pair to my account
- I am not receiving the Verification code to my email
- Why did I receive a message saying that I entered an invalid or expired Verification code?
- The app only found one sensor
- The app found too many sensors
- I received Error 52, what should I do next?
- See all 10 articles
Charging The Sensors
Starting a Session and Mounting Your Sensors
Activity Thresholds and Participation Time
Ending and Uploading a Session
- How do I perform a hard reset to my sensor(s)?
- I received Error 57 or Error 58, what should I do next?
- I received 'Session Expired', what should I do next?
- The app says that my sensors 'lost connection' or have 'no connection'
- My sensors are blinking red and green, what should I do next?
- I lost my Playermaker case, but I have both of my sensors. How should I proceed?
Find our featured articles and guides here
We offer monthly, annual, and 24-month subscrip...
To confirm that you have a valid membership, fo...
Your Playermaker membership is activated by ent...
Your Activation Code can be found inside the in...
The # 1 recommended way to wear your Playermake...
As of right now, we only offer two available st...
Playermaker is designed for comfort and to ...
Welcome to Playermaker! We want to invite you t...
Congratulations on completing your registration...
The Playermaker case comes inside the Playermak...
How to view the status of your sensors on the P...
Upon creating a Playermaker account, the Player...
The Stats feature presents your past match and ...
The Benchmark feature gives you the ability to ...
The Leaderboard feature allows you to compete a...
THIS FEATURE IS COMING OUT FOR ALL ANDROIDS IN ...
The only way to charge your Playermaker sensors...
The Playermaker sensor has a white button. The ...
Playermaker's maximum recording capacity for al...
Our stats glossary is designed to help you unde...
The chart below explains which statistics are r...
Playermaker's algorithm calculates 'Match' and ...
The Playermaker algorithm automatically calcul...
Playermaker technology provides both technical...
Before you start a session, it is extremely imp...