What's needed to pair your sensors to the app:
- A valid membership.
- Playermaker case
- Playermaker sensors
- iOS or Android device
How to pair your sensors to the app:
- Turn your phone's Bluetooth ON.
- Make sure both sensors are ON.
- Place both sensors inside the Playermaker case.
- Keep your phone and sensors in close proximity to one another.
- Make sure your Playermaker device is isolated from other Bluetooth / Playermaker devices.
- Open your Playermaker app.
- Go to 'Settings'.
- Press 'Playermaker Account'.
- Tap 'Pair sensors'.
- Select 'Scan for sensors'.
- Make sure the sensor IDs on the app match the sensor IDs on the back of your sensors.
- After, tap the checkboxes.
- If the sensor ID(s) on the app does not match the sensor ID(s) found on the back of the physical sensor(s), then please contact support via our submit a request form for assistance.
- Press 'Pair with app'.
- Wait until the pairing process is complete.
Having trouble pairing your sensors?
- Please refer to this article for further troubleshooting steps.
- What is a valid membership?
- How do I conduct an activity?
- The Playermaker case, explained
- The app isn't finding my sensor(s) / my sensors won't pair to my account
Please sign in to leave a comment.