How to redefine (change) an activity:
- Open the Playermaker app.
- Go to 'Activities'.
- Find the activity that you'd like to redefine (change).
- Press and hold the activity for 3 seconds.
- Select either: 'Redefine as training' or ' Redefine as match'.
- Fill out your new activity details.
- Save your changes.
- Observe and enjoy your new activity analysis.
A few important points:
- In order for your data to be analyzed the most accurately, it is important to select the correct activity type.
- If you redefine an activity, the relevant session's data will then be recalculated according to the selected activity type.
- Playermaker's algorithm calculates match and training performances differently. The two activity types are considered to be different scenarios, therefore the data may not be comparable.