Prior to updating your device, please make sure:
- Both sensors are inside of the Playermaker case.
- The case is plugged into a power source.
- Your mobile device's Bluetooth is ON.
- The sensors and the app are in close proximity to one another.
NOTE: On your Playermaker app, a "FW" (Firmware) icon will appear in the 'Settings' tab. This indicates that a sensor firmware update is available.
How to update your sensors:
- Open your Playermaker app and go to your 'Settings'.
- Tap on 'My sensors', then you’ll see at the bottom of the page 'New firmware available'.
- Press 'Update now'.
- Wait until the update is completed. During the update, the sensors' red and orange lights will flash until the update is completed. This will take up to 6 minutes.
- A pop-up message will appear giving you the option to press 'Learn more'. Here, you will receive further information on the new update and its features.
- You'll then be sent to an external website. When you're finished, go back to the app.
- Press the arrow on the top left of the screen to go back.
- Tap on 'Activities' at the bottom of the screen.
Now, enjoy the new update!