Newest available FW versions for sensors with hardware versions 1.3 & 1.4
Hardware version 1.3 = FW 3.25.7
Hardware version 1.4 = FW 3.31.5
What's needed to update your FW version:
- Playermaker case
- Playermaker sensors
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
- iOS or Android device
Prior to updating your FW version, please make sure:
- Both sensors are inside your Playermaker case.
- Your case is plugged into the charger and a power source.
- Your mobile device's Bluetooth is ON.
- Your sensors and app are in close proximity to one another.
How to update your FW version:
- Open your Playermaker app.
- Go to 'Settings'.
- Tap on 'Playermaker Account'.
- At the bottom of the page, locate 'New firmware available'.
- Press 'Update now'.
- Wait until the update is completed.
- During the update, the sensors' red and orange lights will flash until the update is completed. This will take up to 6 minutes.
- A pop-up message will appear giving you the option to press 'Learn more'. Here, you will receive further information on the new update and its features.
- Now, enjoy the new update!
NOTE: On your Playermaker app, a 'FW' (Firmware) icon will appear next to 'Playermaker Account' inside your 'Settings'. This icon indicates that a sensor firmware update is available.
Suggested articles and video:
- Where can I find my sensors' firmware version on the Playermaker app?
- Video of how to update your firmware
- Where can I find my sensors' hardware version on the Playermaker app?