If your app only found one sensor, make sure:
- Both sensors are inside the Playermaker case.
- Both sensors are ON.
- Your phone's Bluetooth is ON.
- Your phone and sensors are in close proximity to one another.
If your app still only found one sensor, then:
- Terminate / close down the Playermaker app.
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth OFF.
- Perform a hard reset to the sensor that won't be found.
- Restart your phone.
- Turn your phone's Bluetooth ON.
- Open the Playermaker app.
- Repeat steps 1 - 6 up to 3 times, or until the app recognizes your sensors.
- If steps 1 - 6 didn't work, then try deleting the app and redownloading it.
If your app still only found one sensor, then please contact support via our submit a request form and include the following details:
- The type of mobile device you're using (iPhone or Android) and its device model.
- The type of troubleshooting steps you've attempted.
- Your left and right serial numbers.
- The email address that your Playermaker account is registered with.