If you received "Sensors couldn't be paired. Looks like these sensors are assigned to another player", then:
- Open your Playermaker app.
- Go to 'Settings'.
- Press 'Playermaker Account'.
- Check to see if your sensors are paired to your profile.
- If the app shows that there are sensors paired to your account, then confirm that the sensor IDs on the app match the sensor IDs on the back of your sensors.
- If no sensors are paired to your profile, then your sensors are being used by a different player.
If you know which player is currently paired to your sensors, then:
- Ask him / her to unpair your sensors from their app.
- Once confirmed, pair your sensors to your profile.
If you don't know which player is paired to your sensors, then please contact support via our submit a request form and include the following details:
- Mention that you received Error 57 or Error 58.
- Your sensors' serial numbers.
- The context in which you received your Playermaker device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.