NOTE: Red and green blinking lights indicate that your sensors are not up-to-date with the latest Firmware version.
If your sensors are blinking red and green, then follow these steps first:
- Remove both sensors from the Playermaker case.
- Press the white power button 5 times fast, on each sensor.
- Place both sensors back inside your Playermaker case.
- Your sensors will blink Orange (or Red if low battery).
- Connect your Playermaker case to the charger.
- Next, update your sensors to the newest Firmware version by following the steps in this article.
Still experiencing issues with your sensors?
- Please contact Playermaker support via our 'Submit a Request form'.