Before you try to sync your data onto your mobile device, make sure to:
- Place both sensors inside of the Playermaker case.
- Connect the case to a power source.
- Have both sensors in close proximity to your mobile device.
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth ON.
- Go to 'My Sensors' in the 'Settings' tab.
- Verify that the sensor IDs on the app match the sensor IDs found on the back of the of the physical sensors.
- Check that both sensors are paired to the app.
If one or both sensors are flashing White:
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth OFF and then ON again.
- Terminate the app and then re-open it.
- If this didn’t work. . .perform a hard reset to both sensors:
- Hold down the power button for 12 seconds.
- Ensure the sensor lights are off.
- Press the power button once to turn the sensors back on.
- Place the sensors back into the case.
- If this doesn't work, then use the cleaning brush to clean the connectors that are found inside of the Playermaker case.
- If this doesn't work, then go to the 'Activities' screen and search for an 'Undefined activity'.
- If you have an 'Undefined activity', then tap on it and define your activity.
- If you don’t have an 'Undefined activity', then contact support.
If this issue persists after the following steps, then please contact support at the following email address: email@example.com