Our stats glossary is designed to help you understand all of the displayed stats found in both your training and match analyses.
We highly suggest that you read this article to understand which stats are relevant for your match and training sessions.
Playermaker's Stats Glossary
- The total number of times your leg came in contact with the ball.
- Ball releases
- The total number of passes / kicks / shots.
- *Only included in Match statistical outputs*
- The total number of times you had control of the ball:
- Release action (pass / kick / shot) or
- A sequence of 3 touches or
- Covered at least 6 meters with the ball
*Only included in Match statistical outputs*
- A single action in which you receive and release the ball.
- Short possession
- A ball possession lasting 1.5 seconds or less.
- Long possession
- A ball possession lasting more than 1.5 seconds.
- Touch by Leg
- % of touches per leg.
- Release by leg
- % of ball releases per leg.
- Receive by leg
- % of ball receives per leg.
- Max kicking velocity
- The maximum speed of your foot during the kick.
- Top Speed
- The maximum speed you reached for at least 1 second.
- The total number of times you exceeded the speed threshold for at least 1 second. The threshold is 5.5 m/s (6 yd/s) for Pro sprints or 4.2 m/s (4.6 yd/s) for Youth sprints).
- Accel / Decel
- The total number of high-speed changes you made above 2 m/S2 for at least 0.5 seconds.
- Distance Covered
- Your total distance covered during an activity.
- Sprint Distance
- The total distance you covered above the speed threshold of 5.5 m/s (6 yd/s) for Pro sprints or 4.2 m/s (4.6 yd/s) for Youth sprints.
- Work Rate
- The total distance you covered during an activity divided by its duration.
- WR = Total Distance / Total Time
- NOTE: This stat is only included in Playermaker's PDF Summary Reports.
- Where can I find the stats glossary on the Playermaker app?
- How the Playermaker system calculates match and training participation times differently, in-depth explanation
- Which statistics are relevant for match and training sessions?
Join Playermaker's Facebook Community group, here! The mission of this group is to create a global community of diverse individuals who will support, challenge, and inspire one another by providing a platform for player development. We encourage you to be an active participant; ask questions, share your insights, post photos or videos with your Playermaker and participate in discussions.