Congratulations for completing your registration on the Playermaker app! Now, we will guide you step-by-step on how to conduct an activity and view your sessions' data on the app!
NOTE: Playermaker's automatic detection and analysis is not affected by the different types of playing surfaces or weather conditions (indoor or outdoor pitches).
STEP 1 - Starting An Activity
NOTE: You don’t need your mobile device or the app when performing a session.
- Take both sensors out of the Playermaker case.
- Make sure both sensors are flashing BLUE (indicating they are actively recording data).
- Once your sensors are removed from the case, they will automatically start recording your session's data.
- You can also verify that both sensors are active on your 'Activities' screen (on the app).
- Open your Playermaker app.
- Your sensor status can be found on the top right of the 'Activities' screen.
- In text, the sensor status should say 'Active'.
What Makes an Activity Valid?
Before you start a session, it is extremely important to be aware that there is a minimal activity threshold that needs to be met, in order for your device to sync your activity onto the app.
You must complete a minimum of 10 minutes in duration, in addition to at least ONE of the following:
- 20 touches
- 328 yards
. . .in order for your performance to be synced onto the app.
STEP 2 - Strapping Your Sensors
Click the link here to learn how to insert the sensors into the straps
- Insert the right sensor into the right strap
- Marked as R blue
- Insert the left sensor into the left strap
- Marked as L red
- Verify the sensor light is visible through the smaller strap hole
- Verify the white button is visible through the bigger strap hole
- Place the right strap onto your right cleat (boot)
- Place the left strap onto your left cleat (boot)
STEP 3 - Ending an Activity
- Place both of the sensors back into the Playermaker case
- A flashing white light indicates that the data is syncing
- Open the Playermaker app on your mobile device
- Make sure your Bluetooth is ON
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection
STEP 4 - View Your Activity's Data
- New activity will pop-up on your Playermaker app
- Select the activity type: Match or Training
- Complete the activity details
- Analyze your session's data