What's needed to start your session:
- Playermaker case
- Playermaker sensors
- Playermaker straps
- You do not need your phone to start / end a session. You only need your phone (post-activity) to sync your session's data onto the app.
- You can only start and record one session at a time!
Before starting a session:
- Make sure that your sensors have enough battery to start and end a session. Sensors that are blinking green or orange indicate that your sensors have enough battery to conduct a session.
- We suggest reading this article to learn how to charge your sensors and this article to better understand Playermaker's battery performance.
How to start your session:
- Remove both sensors from the Playermaker case (this action triggers your session to start).
- Your sensor lights should now blink BLUE.
- A blinking BLUE light indicates that your session is automatically being recorded.
- You can also verify that your session is recording from the 'Activities' screen on your app (your sensors and phone must be within Bluetooth reach to see this indication).
- Open the Playermaker app.
- Go to 'Activities'.
- On the top right of the screen, the 'Sensor Status' should say: 'Rec'.
- Correctly strap up your Playermaker device.
- Now, have a great session!
*Your sensors and phone must be within Bluetooth reach for 'Rec' to appear.*
Suggested articles and video:
- How do I strap my Playermaker device onto my cleats?
- How do I end a session?
- How do I sync my data onto the app?
- Video of how to start and end an activity