What's needed to start your session:
- Playermaker case
- Playermaker sensors
- Playermaker straps
NOTE: You do not need your phone to start / end a session. You only need your phone (post-activity) to sync your session's data onto the app.
How to start your session:
- Remove both sensors from the Playermaker case (this action triggers your session to start).
- Your sensor lights should now blink BLUE.
- A blinking BLUE light indicates that your session is automatically being recorded.
- You can also verify that your session is recording from the 'Activities' screen on your app (your sensors and phone must be within Bluetooth reach to see this indication).
- Open the Playermaker app.
- Go to the 'Activities' screen.
- On the top right of the screen, the 'Sensor Status' should say: 'Rec'.
- Correctly strap up your Playermaker device.
- Now, have a great session!
*Your sensors and phone must be within Bluetooth reach for 'Rec' to appear.*
Suggested articles and video:
- How do I strap my Playermaker device onto my cleats?
- How do I end my activity and sync my data onto the app?
- How to start and end an activity