An 'Activity' automatically starts when both sensors are taken out of the case and the lights begin blinking BLUE. A player can start a session from anywhere and at any time. You do not need your mobile device with you to begin a session.
Playermaker's 2 main activity types:
- Match Activity
This includes every official and unofficial match the player participates in. More specifically, a match activity should be selected when doing a regulation 11 v 11 match, in addition to regulated small-sided matches of 5 v 5, 7 v 7, 9 v 9, etc.
- NOTE: A match activity should NOT be selected when doing small-sided matches that are played during a training session. This is because match activities are ONLY supposed to include two regulated halves, and nothing more (other than the pre-match warm-up).
- Training Activity
There are two types of training activities to choose from. In order to receive an accurate analysis of your data, it is important to select the correct training 'type': 'Physical Only' or 'With a Ball'.
- NOTE: If a player does not select the type of training session, the app will automatically default to 'Physical Only'. This means that ONLY the player's physical metrics will appear on the activity.
- There Are 2 Types of Training Activities:
- Physical Only - Training sessions in which the player ONLY participated without any ball involved. ONLY the player's physical metrics will be measured from these sessions. This includes: distance covered, high speed running, sprint distance, top speed, sprints and high-speed changes.
- With the Ball - Training sessions in which the player participated with a ball involved. All performance metrics of the player will be measured. This includes: physical, involvement, playing tempo and technical-balance metrics.
What makes an Activity valid?
Before you start a session, it is extremely important to be aware that there is a minimal activity threshold that needs to be met, in order for your device to sync your activity onto the app.
You must complete a minimum of 10 minutes in duration, in addition to at least ONE of the following:
- 20 touches
- 330 yards
. . .in order for your performance to be synced onto the app.