A solid sensor light means that your sensor is charging successfully. If one or both of your sensor lights are not flashing a solid color (green / orange / red) when plugged into the charger, then this means that the relevant sensor is not charging successfully.
Before attempting the troubleshooting steps below, make sure that you are charging your sensors with the correct charging cable, a USB-A to USB-C charging cable.
If both sensors are not charging when plugged into the charger, then follow the below steps:
*Observe if the non-charging sensors begin charging properly (solid color) after performing each troubleshooting step*
- Start by placing both sensors inside the case and plug the case into the charger.
- Clean your sensor and case.
- Charge your Playermaker case with a different USB-A to USB-C cable that you know works.
- Charge your Playermaker case with a different wall charger that you know works.
- If steps 1-4 didn't work, then perform a hard reset to both sensors.
If none of the above troubleshooting steps resolved the relevant charging issue, then please contact support via our submit a request form and include the following details:
- A video of the troubleshooting steps you've attempted.
- Your left and right serial numbers.
- The email address that your Playermaker account is registered with.
- Proof of purchase.
- One sensor is not charging
- Playermaker sensors' battery performance, explained (Hardware Versions 1.3 & 1.4)
- Which USB cable can I use to charge my sensors?
- Playermaker's light statuses, explained.
Please sign in to leave a comment.