If your sensors are flashing RED upon being removed from the Playermaker case, then you have a low battery and your sensors require charging prior to your next activity.
If your sensors have enough battery to perform an activity and they still aren't turning BLUE upon being removed from the Playermaker case, then:
- Perform a hard reset to your sensors.
- After, remove both sensors from the case and see if the lights turn blue.
If this also doesn’t work, then:
- Please contact Playermaker support via our 'Submit a Request form'.
- Playermaker's light statuses, explained
- Playermaker sensors' battery performance, explained (HW 1.3 vs. HW 1.4)