- We highly recommend that you charge the Playermaker sensors after each performed activity. This way, you will always have a charged and ready-to-go Playermaker device.
- It is also important to know that the Playermaker case is only a holding place for the sensors; the case does not charge the sensors. The only way to charge the sensors is by plugging the charging cable into the bottom of the case and into a power source.
How to successfully charge the Playermaker sensors:
- Place both sensors inside of the Playermaker case.
- Plug the charging cable into the bottom of the case and into a power source.
- Make sure that the sensors' lights flash a solid color (red / orange / green). A solid color (light) indicates that the sensors are successfully charging. - Playermaker's 5 Light Statuses
- If your sensor lights show a blinking color while plugged into the charger, then please reach out to our support team at the following email address, and we will help you troubleshoot this problem: email@example.com
- It takes about 3-4 hours to fully charge your sensors.
- When the device is taken out of the charger at 100% battery, the sensors have up to 3 days of battery life (in idle or rest mode), until they need to be charged again.
- Within this 3 day time span, you have up to 5 hours of recording activity until the sensors will need to be charged again.
- NOTE: Playermaker sensors operating temperature ranges between 0-40 degrees Celsius (32-100 Fahrenheit). Operating in temperatures outside this range might affect the battery performance.