What's needed to end your session:
- Playermaker case
- Playermaker sensors
How to end your session:
- Remove your sensors from your straps.
- Place your sensors inside the Playermaker case (this action triggers your session to end).
- Your sensor lights should now blink white.
White blinking lights indicate the following:
- Your recently performed session is officially over.
- Your session data is currently stored inside the sensors.
- Your session data is ready to be synced onto the app.
- NOTE: Only one session can be stored on your sensors at a time. This means that after every session you conduct, you must first sync your recent session's data onto the app, and after, you can begin your next session.
Suggested articles and video:
- Playermaker's white blinking lights, explained
- How do I sync my data onto the app?
- My session won't sync onto the app
- Playermaker's stats glossary, explained
- Video of how to start and end an activity
Please sign in to leave a comment.