THIS FEATURE IS COMING OUT FOR ALL ANDROID DEVICES IN NOVEMBER
The Benchmark feature is found within the 'Stats' tab, under 'Match' stats. This feature allows you to compare your average match stats to 3 player demographics: Players like me, UK elite players, US top college players. All Benchmark data is displayed in a yellow color.
Who are our Benchmarks based on?
Our Benchmarks are based on the data of tens of thousands of Professional Footballers playing in the top clubs in both Europe and the United States. . .as well as players from different levels and ages.
The 3 featured Benchmarks on the Playermaker app:
- UK Elite Players - comparison to professional footballers in the UK, according to gender.
- US Top College Players - comparison to the top US college soccer players, according to gender.
- Players like me - comparison to players of the same gender and age range. Check out the different age ranges provided for our users:
- Under 14 years old (Check displayed name on the app)
- Ages of 14 to 16
- Ages of 16 to 18
- Ages of 18 to 21
- Senior players (ages 21 and above)
- Example: You are a 15 year old boy, and you select the 'Players Like Me' benchmark. The app will then compare your average match stats to those of other 14 to 16 year old boys.