STEP 1 - Download The App
STEP 2 - Charge Your Sensors
- Place both of your sensors inside the Playermaker case
- Connect the USB cable to the bottom of the Playermaker case, and plug it into a power source
- The sensors will turn ON automatically once connected to the power source
- It will take 2-4 hours for your sensors to fully charge
- Check out Playermaker's 5 light statuses, explained to learn more about each of the statuses
- Fully charged Playermaker sensors allow for up to 3 days in idle (rest) mode.
- The Playermaker case does not charge the sensors; it is just a holding spot for them.
- Sensors should always be inside the case, unless an activity is being performed.
- It will take approximately 3-4 hours to fully charge your device.
Step 3 - Sign Up And Set Up Your Profile
Learn how to sign up to the Playermaker app here
- Open your Playermaker app and press 'Sign Up'
- Add your personal and playing information
- Assign yourself to your team (How do I assign myself to my team?)
Step 4 - Pair Your Sensors
- Prepare your sensors (Bluetooth ON, sensors are charging)
- Tap 'Find my Sensors' (scanning should only take a few seconds)
- Verify your sensors
- Verify that the sensor IDs shown on the app match the sensor ID (last 4 digits) on the back of each sensors
- Tap the checkbox for confirmation
- Then press 'Start Pairing' (How to pair my sensors)