THIS FEATURE IS COMING OUT FOR ALL ANDROID DEVICES IN DECEMBER
The Leaderboard feature gives you the ability to compete and engage with the rest of the Playermaker community in accordance to one’s gender and age range.
NOTE: There is a leaderboard participation threshold. Each user must perform at least one match session that is greater than 20 minutes of play in order to be included in the leaderboards.
How to join the leaderboard:
- Update your Playermaker app.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab on the app.
- Click on ‘Privacy Settings’.
- Under ‘Leaderboards’, mark the box ‘Include me’.
- Press the blue check mark on the top right of the page to save your changes.
How the leaderboard works:
- The leaderboards display stats ONLY from match sessions with participation over 20 min.
- You can only be ranked in the leaderboards if ’Include me’ is marked under your privacy settings in the app.
- Users will be included in ONLY 3 leaderboards: user’s age group, user’s gender, and All.
- User has the ability to view leaderboards of the other age groups and gender.
- The order of the rankings are first by result, then by the date / time in which the session was performed.
- If a leaderboard is empty, patiently wait as more players need to join in order for there to be rankings.
- Units of measurement are displayed according to your settings.
The statistics that are included in the leaderboards:
- Work Rate
- Top Speed
- Ball Possessions
- Max Kicking Velocity