How to perform a hard reset to your sensor(s):
- Remove your sensor(s) from the Playermaker case.
- Identify the white button on your sensor.
- Press and hold this button for 12 seconds (hard reset).
- Make sure to release the button at the end of the 12 seconds.
- Your sensor light should now be off.
- Next, press the white button once to turn the sensor back on.
- After, immediately place your sensor(s) back inside the case. This allows your sensor(s) to return to IDLE or REST mode prior to use.
A few important points:
- After performing a hard reset to your sensor, it is critical that you place the sensor back inside the case so that it can return to its resting state.
- Your sensors will only record a session upon being removed from the Playermaker case.
- Performing a hard reset to a sensor that is blinking white will not delete any data from the relevant sensor.