NOTE: It is possible for multiple players to train with the same Playermaker UNO device as long as: it is not at the same time, all players who are NOT using the device are unpaired to their app, and the player using the device is paired to his app.
In order for multiple players to successfully use a single Playermaker UNO device, make sure:
- Each player has their own registered profile on the Playermaker UNO app
- The last player to use the device logs out of their account and unpairs the sensors from their Playermaker UNO app
- This player's performed session(s) must be uploaded to the 'Activities' tab prior to unpairing the sensors from their profile
- We recommend to check the sensor status on the app to ensure the sensors successfully unpaired to the player's profile
- The next player to use the device logs into their account and pairs the sensors to their Playermaker UNO app
- We recommend to check the sensor status on the app to ensure the sensors successfully paired to the player's profile