Multiple players can use the same Playermaker device as long as:
- Each player has a valid membership.
- Not sure if you have a valid membership? Read this article to find out.
- The Playermaker device is being used by one player at a time.
- All players who aren't using the device ensure that the sensors are unpaired to their app.
- The player using the device ensures that the sensors are paired to their app.
Please see our suggestions below:
- Each player using the Playermaker device must have a valid membership and registered profile on the Playermaker app. This way, each player can monitor their stats / performance trends separately.
- When you are done using the Playermaker device and prior to giving it to a different player, confirm the following:
- Your recently performed session(s) successfully synced onto your Playermaker account.
- The sensors are unpaired from your account. To check that your sensors successfully unpaired from your profile, open the Playermaker app and go to 'Playermaker Account' in 'Settings'.
- After the sensors are unpaired from your account, they are now ready to be paired to a new Playermaker account / used by a different player.
Please sign in to leave a comment.