NOTE: It is possible for multiple players to train with the same Playermaker device as long as: it is not at the same time, all players who are NOT using the device ensure that the sensors are unpaired to their app, and the player using the device ensures that the sensors are paired to their app.
In order for multiple players to successfully use a single Playermaker device, take into consideration:
- Each player must have their own registered profile on the Playermaker app
- The last player to use the sensors must upload any performed session(s) onto their 'Activities' tab, prior to unpairing the sensors from their profile
- The next player to use the sensors must log into their account and pair the sensors to their Playermaker app
- We recommend to check the sensor status on the app to ensure that the sensors have successfully paired to the player's profile
- After the player's sensors have successfully paired to their app, they can now begin their session!
Always repeat this process in order for multiple players to successfully use the same Playermaker device!