Receiving the following pop-up notification 'Session Expired' means that a different mobile device signed in to your Playermaker profile, resulting in you being automatically signed out of your Playermaker profile on your mobile device.
How to sign back into your Playermaker profile:
- As soon as you receive the notification 'Session Expired', shut down your Playermaker app.
- Next, re-open your Playermaker app on your mobile device.
- Then, log in to your Playermaker profile.
- This will cause the previous mobile device that was logged in to your account to automatically be signed out.
- After, your app will bring you to the last screen you were on, prior to receiving the 'Session Expired' notification.
NOTE: Your data will NOT be affected if another mobile device signs in to your Playermaker profile while you are actively recording a session. This is because the data being recorded during a session is stored inside the sensors and not the app itself.
Please sign in to leave a comment.