Check out this video to see exactly what comes inside your Playermaker kit!
- Contains your entire Playermaker kit: Quick Start Guide, Playermaker case, Left and Right sensors, Left and Right straps, Charging Cable, Strap Clip and a Cleaning Brush
Quick Start Guide
- Contains information on: How to Charge your Playermaker sensors, Playermaker's 5 Light Statuses, Downloading the App, How to Strap Up and How to Start / End a Session
- Holds both the Left and Right sensors. The Playermaker case is ONLY a holding spot for the sensors, it does not charge them! The sensors should always remain inside the Playermaker case, unless the user is performing an activity.
Left and Right Sensor
- The Right and Left sensors are labeled and should be placed in their corresponding straps upon conducting an activity. Each sensor has a light and a white button. The white button should ONLY be pressed for troubleshooting purposes (hard reset, turning them off, deleting a session's data)
Left and Right Strap
- The Right and Left strap labels are found on the inside of each strap. The following is necessary in order for your Playermaker device to accurately record your session: Place each sensor inside the corresponding strap, place each strap onto the corresponding foot and correctly place each strap onto the shoe. See this video on how to correctly strap up your Playermaker device!
- A USB-A to USB-C charging cable is the ONLY cable that will charge your Playermaker device.
- The purpose of the strap clip is to connect the Playermaker case (from the bottom left string) to both Playermaker straps. This way, your Playermaker case and straps will stay together and always remain in the same place!
- The purpose of the cleaning brush is to clean the connectors that are found on the inside and bottom of the Playermaker case. In order for the Playermaker sensors to charge correctly and connect to the app, the connectors must remain clean and exempt of any dirt, dust and turf seeds.