Playermaker's social sharing feature allows you to share your session highlights on the social channel of your choice! Engage with your community and show off your Training and Match activities, in fashion.
How to share your activity results with your community:
- Open your Playermaker app.
- Select the Training or Match activity that you'd like to share.
- After, tap the 'share icon' that is located on the top right of your Training or Match activity.
- Choose if you'd like to give Playermaker permission to access your photo gallery.
- Next, select your background image from either 'Our backgrounds' or 'Your gallery'.
- Then, select the 'share icon' again, found at the top right of the screen.
- Lastly, choose which channel you'd like to share your activity with.
NOTE: Currently, the ability to change or customize the displayed stats is unavailable.
- What is the Viewer Mode feature?
- Can I export my session data in the form of an excel / API / PDF report?
- What is the Leaderboard feature?
- What is the Benchmark feature?