This is not an error message. This is only an informative message that appears when your sensors are too far away from your mobile device for there to be a valid Bluetooth connection to the app. Functionally, there is nothing wrong with your Playermaker app or sensors.
If your Playermaker sensors are too far away from your phone, then:
- You will not be able to see your 'Sensor Status' on your 'Activities' screen on the app. As a result, the 'Sensor Status' will instead say: 'No connection' or 'Lost connection'.
- Read this article for more information on what the 'Sensor Status' can tell you.
- You will not be able to sync your session's data onto your mobile device until your sensors are close enough to your mobile device for there to be a valid Bluetooth connection to the app.
NOTE: If you receive this message while your sensors are outside of the case and recording an activity, please know that your session is still actively being recorded.
If you're receiving this message when your phone is next to your sensors, then try these troubleshooting steps:
- Shut down the Playermaker app.
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth OFF (from your phone's Settings page).
- Perform a hard reset to both sensors.
- Turn your phone's Bluetooth ON.
- Open the Playermaker app.
- Go to 'Activities'.
- Observe and see if your 'Sensor Status' appears.
- If none of the above steps resolved the syncing issue, then please contact Playermaker support via our 'Submit a Request form' and include the following details:
- The type of mobile device you're using (iPhone or Android) and its device model.
- The type of troubleshooting steps you've attempted.
- Your left and right serial numbers.
- The email address that your Playermaker account is registered with.
Suggested article: The app isn't finding my sensor(s) / my sensors won't pair to my account