A sensor that is blinking white indicates that there is data stored on the sensor from a recently performed activity.
Follow these steps to delete the data from your sensor:
- Remove the relevant sensor(s) from the Playermaker case.
- Press the white sensor button 5 times fast.
- This action permanently deletes the data from your sensor.
- The sensor(s) light should no longer blink white (validating that the data is deleted).
- Lastly, place the sensor(s) back inside the case. This allows the sensor(s) to return to rest mode prior to your next activity.
Please sign in to leave a comment.