This article is only relevant for:
- Uploaded training activities on the app.
- Training activities that exclude technical / soccer-specific data.
Here are 2 possible reasons why there is no technical data in your training analysis:
- You received a 'Wrong Mounting' notification as a result of either incorrectly inserting your Playermaker sensors into your straps OR incorrectly placing your straps onto your cleats. Receiving a 'Wrong Mounting' notification means that your post-session analysis will only include your physical data and not your technical / soccer-specific data.
- Your training session was uploaded as a 'Physical Only' training, instead of a 'With Ball' training. If this is the case, then follow the below steps to change your training session from 'Physical Only' to 'With Ball':
- Open the Playermaker app.
- Go to the 'Activities' tab.
- Select the 'Physical Only' training activity that you would like to change to 'With Ball'.
- Inside the selected training activity, press the pencil symbol that is located at the top right of the screen.
- Next, select 'With Ball'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and save your training activity.
- After, observe your training activity's new soccer-specific data.
Still can't see your soccer-specific data?
- Please contact Playermaker via our 'Submit a Request form'.
- How do I strap my Playermaker device onto my cleats?
- Why did I receive a 'Wrong Mounting' notification?
- What are Playermaker's two main activity types?