The Playermaker sensor(s) only blink white upon ending an activity (an activity ends by removing the sensors from the straps and placing them back inside the Playermaker case).
White blinking light(s) indicate the following:
- Your recently performed session is officially over.
- Your session data is currently stored inside the sensor(s).
- Your session data is ready to be synced onto the app.
A few important points:
- Both sensors must be flashing white for your data to be synced onto the app.
- If neither of your sensors are flashing white, then either there is no recently performed activity that is stored inside your sensors or your sensors are OFF. Refer to this article to learn how to properly conduct an activity with your Playermaker device.
- If only one of your sensors is not flashing white, then data from your recently performed session cannot be synced onto the app. Refer to this article to learn how to delete the data from the sensor that is blinking white.
- Your sensor(s) will continue to blink white until your session's data successfully syncs onto the Playermaker app or is deleted from the sensor.
- You will not lose your session data if your sensors die while they're blinking white. Simply plug your Playermaker device into the charger, and after an hour of charging your sensor lights will resume blinking white.
- After your session syncs onto the app, your sensors will return to their resting mode and flash one of the following colors: green / orange / red (according to the sensor's battery %).