If your session won't sync onto the app, then first make sure:
- Both sensors are ON.
- Both sensors are inside the Playermaker case.
- Your sensors are paired to the app.
- NOTE: Do not unpair your sensors from the app for syncing-related issues, as this is not a relevant troubleshooting step for resolving such issues!
- Your phone's Bluetooth is ON.
- Your phone and sensors are in close proximity to one another.
- You have a stable internet connection.
- You carefully checked your 'Activities' screen for an 'Undefined activity'.
- If you have an 'Undefined activity', then tap on it and define your activity.
- If you do not have an 'Undefined activity', then proceed to the troubleshooting steps below.
If your sensors are flashing white / your recently performed session isn't syncing onto the app, then please follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Shut down the Playermaker app.
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth OFF (from your phone's Settings page).
- Perform a hard reset to both sensors.
- Restart your phone.
- Turn your phone's Bluetooth ON.
- Open the Playermaker app.
- Observe and see if your session appears on the app. This can take up to 120 seconds.
- Repeat steps 1 - 7 up to 3 times, or until your session syncs onto the app.
- If steps 1 - 7 didn't work, then try deleting the app and redownloading it.
- If none of the above steps resolved the syncing issue, then please contact Playermaker support via our 'Submit a Request form' and include the following details:
- The type of mobile device you're using (iPhone or Android) and its device model.
- The type of troubleshooting steps you've attempted.
- Your left and right serial numbers.
- The email address that your Playermaker account is registered with.