The Playermaker case comes inside the Playermaker kit and holds both your right and left sensors. Your Playermaker case is an essential part of your kit and plays a critical role in charging your device and conducting a session from start to finish.
Here are some important things to know about the Playermaker case:
- It does not charge your sensors on its own.
- The only way to charge your sensors is by plugging a USB-A to USB-C charging cable into the bottom of the case and into a power source.
- It is a holding place for your sensors when you're not conducting a session.
- Your sensors should always sit inside the case unless you're conducting a session. Your sensors begin recording your activity as soon as they are removed from the case.
- It allows you to start and end a session.
- Your sensors start recording your data as soon as they are removed from the case, and your sensors will stop recording your data as soon as they are placed back inside the case.
- The lights that shine through the case are the right and left sensor lights.
- The Playermaker case does not have its own light indications!
Please sign in to leave a comment.