We offer monthly, annual, and 24-month subscription plans. Prices are clearly displayed on the Playermaker website.
All Playermaker subscription plans:
- Are automatically renewed until they are canceled, paused, or changed to a different plan.
- Your billing cycle corresponds to the day of the month in which you receive your Activation Code in your email.
- To prevent automatic renewal, you must reach out to Playermaker support to cancel or pause your subscription at least 24 hours before your next billing cycle.
- If you'd like to change your subscription plan, you must reach out to Playermaker support at least 24 hours before your next billing cycle.
- There is a 30-day full money-back guarantee from the day you receive the product if you're not satisfied.
- Warranty is continuous, as long as you have a valid subscription. Warranty is relevant for both the Playermaker case and the Playermaker sensors.
Playermaker's Monthly plan:
- The monthly subscription plan requires you to commit to a minimum of 6 months.
- At the end of the 6 months, you will not be required to commit to an additional 6 months. You will continue to be billed monthly (automatic renewal).
- Your first monthly payment will be withdrawn from your account the same day you purchase your plan.
- There is no option to pay for your 6 months upfront.
- Each month you will be billed automatically, according to your billing cycle.
Playermaker's Annual and 24-month plans:
- The annual plan and 24-month plan offer only upfront payment options.
- The full upfront payment will be withdrawn from your account the same day you purchased your plan.