How to renew your Playermaker membership:
- Reach out to Playermaker support via our 'Submit a Request form' and include the following details:
- Mention that your membership expired.
- Mention if you'd like to renew your original subscription plan or purchase a new subscription plan.
- Your original order number.
- The email address that your Playermaker account is registered with.
- The email address that you used to purchase your subscription.
- After purchasing your plan, you'll receive a new Activation Code to the inbox of the email that was used to purchase your plan.
- Go to the relevant email and find your Activation Code.
- Next, open your Playermaker app.
- Go to 'Settings'.
- Press 'Playermaker Account'.
- Select 'Reactivate & pair'.
- You'll now be taken to 'Account Activation' where you will need to enter your new Activation Code.
- Enter your Activation Code onto the app.
- Your membership will now be re-activated and 'Valid'.
- After, re-pair your sensors to the app.
- Now, go ahead and conduct a new session!